Erin Weaver earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology from the University of Minnesota-Duluth and her Master of Arts (MA) and Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) degrees in Clinical Psychology from Midwestern University. She has previous experience working in a primary care clinic, where she helped integrate psychological and primary care services to provide inclusive care for patients. Additionally, Erin has a variety of clinical training experiences including work in private practice settings providing therapy and psychological evaluation services for children, adolescents, and adults.
Erin works with children, adolescents, and adults seeking both individual and couples therapy and conducts psychological evaluations. She has experience working with a wide variety of concerns, such as depression, anxiety, trauma, substance use, sexual concerns, and identity concerns. She is trained in trauma-informed therapy, including the use of EMDR (Eye-Movement, Desensitization, and Reprocessing). Additionally, Dr. Weaver practices through the lens of kink-informed care and provides passionate and educated care to individuals exploring their sexuality.
Erin’s approach to therapy combines providing a safe, non-judgmental, collaborative space to process emotions with goal-oriented cognitive-behavioral elements to help empower you through the therapeutic process. Together, you will cultivate your strengths, build confidence, and explore who you are and who you want to be.
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology-Midwestern University
- MA in Clinical Psychology-Midwestern University
- BS in Psychology-University of Minnesota
- EMDR (Eye-Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) Training–40 hours of training, 10 hours of consultation,
- Level 1 Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Post-Partum Support International (PSI) 2-Day Perinatal Mood Disorder: Components of Care Certificate