Types of Evaluations/Testing Conducted:
- Full psychological evaluations for children, adolescents, & adults (evaluates intellectual, emotional, behavioral, and personality function). Examples of diagnostic clarification include IQ testing, mood disorders, personality disorders, anxiety disorders, ADHD, trauma, behavioral disorders.
- Psychoeducational testing (academic and cognitive function focused)
- Immigration evaluations (hardship, U-Visa, T-Visa)
- Psychological evaluation for eligibility of airman medical certification (FAA evaluations for pilots)
- Spanish language evaluations (children, adolescents, adults)
- Effective December 2019: $2500 for a full psychological evaluation (includes 60-90 minute intake, face-to-face testing, scoring, interpretation, report writing, and feedback session). If significant records review is necessary, this fixed fee is subject to change).
- $200 per hour for all other psychological testing services.
- Please contact our office for immigration evaluation fees as well as lower cost testing options conducted by our doctoral program trainees.
Q: Why would I (or my child) need a full psychological evaluation?
A: Psychologists use a clinical interview to arrive at appropriate diagnoses, which informs treatment. Sometimes, however, the clinical interview does not provide enough information to differentiate between certain diagnoses or conditions. Different diagnoses can often have overlapping symptom presentations. For example, ADHD and anxiety can look similar in children. If a proper diagnosis is not determined, treatments for both of these conditions can look very different, thus making it very difficult to target the underlying cause(s) and manage symptoms. For adults, mood disorders and personality disorders can also mimic each other as well as co-occur. Psychological evaluations or testing can pull together multiple points of data to arrive at a full picture of an individual’s cognitive, achievement, emotional, and personality functioning. Not only does this result in more accurate diagnosis, but it also informs more targeted treatment interventions, and ultimately, improved overall results.
Q: What is your background with psychological evaluation?
A: Our providers have combined experience conducting child, adolescent, and adult psychological evaluations for the Indiana Department of Child Services, in inpatient psychiatric facilities, as well as in outpatient medical centers. Our providers serve the greater Indianapolis area by providing psychological testing services to children, adolescents, and adults in English and Spanish.